Diversity Matters started in 2014 as a campaign by University of the Arts London African Caribbean Society (UAL ACS) in a bid to spread awareness of the lack of *Black representation within the university environment. It has since expended to into offering a number of services.
We believe #DiversityMatters for a number of reasons… Here’s 5 of them to start with!
- To develop a more inclusive society
- Strengthening networks and community
- Creative opportunity for marginalised groups (BAME, LGBTQ, Women, Disabled)
- Represent our multi-cultural society
- To challenge social stereotypes promoting equality
Diversity Matters – no question about it!
*Black is inclusive of African, Asian, Arab, Caribbean and Latin American heritages
CONTACT US to collaborate or make use of our specialised services